11 reasons to stay motivated during the colder months!!
During Winter its hard to stay motivated, eat right and exercise regularly. Here are 11 great reasons to get out in the cold and get moving!!
1. You'll reset your body: Exercise has been described as a giant reset button. A good workout will block cravings, improve your mood and even help you sleep.
2. Your clothes will fit better: Consistent exercise will tone and tighten your body, causing your clothes to not only fit better but to also look nicer.
3. You'll be less stressed: A good workout invigorates your muscles, leaving you relaxed and less stressed.
4. You'll have more energy: Research proves exercise increases energy levels.
5. You'll be stronger: Exercise improves muscle strength and endurance, two things that you use throughout each day.
6. You'll burn calories: Excess body fat is made up of stored and unused calories. Fight back by burning loads of calories with my fat-blasting workouts.
7. You'll be more confident: A consistent exercise program will do just that. As your body becomes more fit, watch as your confidence sky-rockets.
8. You'll have fun: Believe it or not, exercise can be extremely enjoyable. Find a mode of exercise that gets you excited.
9. You'll sleep better: Exercise is a powerful sleep aid. Your tired muscles encourage your body to quickly fall asleep so they can get their overnight repair work done.
10. You'll feel great: Vigorous exercise releases natural endorphins (happy hormones) into your blood stream that dissolve pain and anxiety.
11. You'll look amazing: Are you happy with the shape and size of your body? Regular exercise works wonders on your physique. Within a few weeks you'll see shape and tone in all the right places.
Simply call or email to let me know that you're ready to get started. I'll create a personalised fitness and food plan that's just right for you and together we will get you into the best shape of your life!