Spring is finally here, the sun is out, the days are getting longer and its time to pull out the summer dresses, singlets and shorts.
If the thought of bearing a little skin makes you a little nervous then read on!!
Follow these 5 steps over the next 30 days to have you feeling confident and ready for the warmer months ahead!
- Go Bread Free: Going bread-free for 30 days is such a simple way to accelerate fat loss. Just think of all the extra carbs and calories that you'll be saving yourself from. And it's not so bad, once you get used to it. Wrap sandwiches and burgers in lettuce or on top of a pile of greens.
- Workout 5x's Each Week: Take the next 30 days to really focus your efforts on training. Train as if you were preparing yourself for an athletic event, with the mindset that each and every workout is important in seeing you through your goal.
- Go Sugar Free: Sugar is the biggest thing holding you back when it comes to dropping fat and getting lean. And not just refined sugar. I'm talking about all sugars. Take the next 30 days to cut out all sweeteners and limit your intake of sweet fruits. This will be hard at first, especially if you have a sweet tooth, but the rapid change in your body is a fantastic incentive to keep going.
- Focus on Protein and Veggies: Enough about all the things you can't eat, let's talk about what you can eat. Your meals should be a variety of protein and veggies. For protein stick with organic, hormone-free meat that has been roasted, baked or grilled. For veggies, avoid starchy veggies like potatoes, and instead stick with an assortment of colourful, fibre-filled veggies.
- Commit to be Fit: The quickest way to get your body into tip-top shape is to join one of our fitness programs. I'm here to get you into the best shape of your life, with my proven, effective training programs and food plans. Make the commitment now, and together we can make the body of your dreams a reality.
Remember, the next 30 days are going to pass whether you jump on board with our fitness plan or not. So call or email now so we can get started!!